Tuesday 1 April 2014

Perliminary Task evaluation

Are piece was standard however could had been better, I will bullet point good and bad points

Good points
-Continuity: the piece ran in logical order.
-Involved The criteria we was assigned to involve.
-Piece ran smoothly. no unneeded quick cuts
-Steady camera. camera was effective and professionally used.

Bad Points
-Bad story, made sense but was poorly thought through
-Underacting, lack of realistic nature within the actos.
-Was unprofessional, some actors nearly laughed at points which took away all effect
-Mis-en-scene wasn't considered no lighting, prop or costume consideration.

With this said I now know what to do better for my final piece as I have learned from my mistakes, I will organise my final opening better and consider the piece a professional clip of media.

No comments:

Post a Comment