Sunday 20 April 2014

Research into films like my genre and how I will attract audiences. (titles)

Research into films like my genre and how I will attract audiences

One thing i have noticed through my analyses of film opening in the crime genre is that the titles are very minimalistic as seen in Lock-stock (lock stock and two smoking barrels) and Snatch it is usually just white text on a black background, this may be as they was made by the same director "Guy Ritchie" but despite that i cant deny that the simplistic white on black really works, I will therefore consider doing this in my opening.

This will attract the crime genre audiences as it will be effectively using the same style of the two already colt classic Ritchie crime films, it will therefore attract his audience if stylised similar to watch my movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment