Wednesday 30 April 2014

Question Five Analyses

 
How I attracted my audience to my opening
Firstly I addressed my audience with the chosen actor. as Lewis Hale looks between my target audiences age of 18-25 It should allow my audience to be able to sympathise with the character more, As the majority of my target audience is 18 and a little higher, they all have high expectations of their life's they therefore wish to see what they desire, Suits fast cars and big estates, I did this in my opening so the audience could feel envious of Xavier thus becoming fixated on him and on the opening.

To connote the power that the audience wants me and my group did a series of powerful shots for instance



We did a low angle on the house to make something the audience already wants appear even more powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment